BELLINGHAM, REDESMOUTH & CHARLTON
ACT NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR VOUCHER
WeFibre are planning to install a new Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) broadband network throughout our Parish and will be providing speeds upto 1Gbps (1000Mbps) Download AND Upload to homes and small businesses from £20 per month*.
The new network is being funded by the Government's Rural Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
- Broadband usage is more than doubling every year.
- The existing network in the area that all current providers use doesn't come anywhere near the speeds on offer.
- Applications to the scheme end on the 31st March 2021.
- Voucher requests are non-binding. It simply secures your funding for the next 12 months.
- We need 100 vouchers claimed in order for WeFibre to build the new network.
- You can try the service for free for 30 days with no obligation! Why not try it out and if you aren't blown away by the 1Gbps (1000Mbps) speeds you can leave with no hard feelings!
- Claim your free voucher today at wefibre.com/grants
DON'T LET OUR AREA MISS OUT ON GETTING BETTER BROADBAND FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT
What if I don’t sign up for a voucher?
Once the network is built, any properties which didn’t take service initially can request to be added and WeFibre will come back and connect them. (NB: Voucher funding may no longer be available, it is better to sign up early.)
If the network hasn’t been built out to your location as a part of the initial build and voucher funding is no longer available then charges may apply for getting connected, so it’s better to take advantage of this unique opportunity and reserve your voucher today.
*£20 per month on a 12 month contract. £30 per month for a 30 day rolling contract.